Wow. I have been absent of my Gigantes blog duties for a long time. Here is a quick recap of my life since my last entry on The-Three-Bs.com (which I did not renew this year).
- Promoted at my job in May 2011 (the largest reason for my posts ending).
- Had my first daughter-12/31/11. She witnessed Los Gigantes win the World Series in her first baseball season. Charmed start to her life.
- Got Married -3/24/13. She is a fan of both the Dodgers and Seahawks. What a sick joke.
- Sold our First Home-12/24/13.
- Had my second daughter-12/26/13. There is something to be said for consistency. I guess there is one week a year that my wife and I cannot resist each other. This child also witnessed a Los Gigantes World Series in her first baseball season. Daughter number #1 is living in excess at this point.
- Founded my first company (side-gig) 1/25/14
- Moved into our new home in a new city- 3/8/14
- Forced to transfer to a new Location while retaining the same job (actually closer to our new home, so it worked out well) -5/1/2014
- Had a public company represent our product for distribution 9/1/2014
- Side Business started generating revenue 5/1/2015
- Public Company could not provide adequate support and meet the requirements of our distribution contract. We were able to terminate and self distribute.
- Company grew and added a Partner and additional products and services-6/1/2016
- Third Daughter was born-10/11/16. My wife was concerned we would have another child in the final week of the year. We gritted it out and enjoyed each other, a full two months before our normal week of passion. I watched Los Gigantes implode against the Cubs on my phone using the DirecTV app. The Hospital had surprising fantastic wifi, which I truly appreciated through 8 full innings.
I have continued to be a monster fan of Los Gigantes through all of my life changes and new responsibilities. My world view has evolved as a whole little clan depend on me for life necessitates. This is to be expected.
It is my goal to post on here every once in a while. Same rules as before- Don’t take anything to seriously. There is always a twinkle in my eye.
On this St. Patty’s Day 2017- Raise a Pint and your favorite Irish Whiskey (Red Breast, anyone?). Maybe make an Irish Boilermaker and enjoy.
Just be sure to get home safe and not end up like this guy.
For all the unedited content and photos, please go to http://The-Three-Bs.com. -Shaun
That’s all it took? One night of obnoxious inebriation and Huff Daddy is back on track. I penned a note to Mr. Huff to remind him how to succeed on the field.
Please get drunk and act like me more often at Playoff Hockey games. It is good for the ball club.
Shaun Lauren Yaple
Jose Reyes must not want to be part of Los Gigantes
Jose Reyes went 3×3 with 3 BB in yesterday’s game. The impressive performance prompted Sandy Alderson to call Brian Sabean and ask for three more mid-level prospects in addition to Zach Wheeler.
Fine Sandy, I’ll throw in Charlie Culberson.
Jose will need to tone it down if he wants to be part of the defending World Champs. His play may price himself out of what Sabean is willing to give up.
Timmy should help Los Gigantes in two ways tonight:
1. Get a W.
2. Give Reyes the collar, which will allow Sabean to remove one of the mid-level prospects in the Zach Wheeler plus others for Jose Reyes trade.
Insensitive Joke of the Day
KJ: “You hear about the new Osama bin Laden drink?”
KJ: “A shot of any alcohol followed by a splash of water.”
Happy Lincecum Day!
For the unedited fun, go to http://The-Three-Bs.com. Thanks- Shaun
Yes Miggy, that game (5/2) was your fault.
A Routine Surgery?
Pablo had successful surgery on his left hamate bone today. Andrew Baggarly (@extrabaggs) wrote: “It was such a routine procedure, the only way the surgeons could botch it woudl be to cut open his left hand by mistake.”
Many from the baseball world believe there is nothing routine about a routine ground ball.
Most surgeons would agree the same holds true for any surgery.
I have first hand experience of how there is nothing routine about a routine surgery. I had a “routine” elbow surgery which led to 4 more non-routine surgeries to correct the “routine” surgery.
It was the worst 5 months of my life. It still affects me today.
I wish Pablo a quick and healthy recovery.
Black Ops Kidnapping
Los Gigantes should have two goals while in New York:
1.) Win the series.
2.) Kidnap Jose Reyes
Reyes would be a great fit on and off the field. He already has the San Francisco style.
Winner, Winner, Jail Bird Dinner
Shin-Soo Choo was arrested on suspicion of DUI early Monday morning. Choo blew a .201 on the preliminary (That’s for you C-Lew) breathalyzer screening.
KJ, C-Lew, The Real Dante’ Hicks, and I proved how hard that is to actually do. After our Beerfest excursion, we all took turns using the breathalyzer. I was the leader in the clubhouse with a .145.
I am impressed with your ability to pound the Soju, but disappointed in your drunk decision making process.
Call a cab brother.